LONE PINE HUNTER'S CLUB 10TH ANNUAL FREE FISHING DERBY!
For Kids ages 5-12 (Kids from 13 - 18, and Adults may also fish but are not eligible to enter the contest. (NH has free fishing for all on June 1st so you or your children do not need a fishing license to fish.)
Saturday, June 1st 2019
Time: 9am to 1pm
Worm bait will be provided by Lone Pine Hunter's Club.
All derby participants should bring the following items:
- Fishing pole for each person entering the contest (Families can share fishing poles if you only have 1 fishing pole).
- Spare hooks, sinkers, and bobbers (some supplies may be available if you forget).
- Pliers and gloves are recommended to remove the hooks from the fish (If you do not want to remove the hook, volunteers will be available to assist troubled anglers).
- A bucket to transport the fish to the weighing/measuring table (Not required).
- Sunblock lotion.
- A hat to protect your self from the sun.
- A comfy chair to sit on if needed.
Corresponding with the State of NH free fishing day, Lone Pine Hunter's Club, located at 114 Rideout Road, Hollis, NH ( the actual address has changed to 67 Lonepine Lane but this new address will not show up on any GPS.), will host it's 10th annual Kids Fishing Derby.
Come join us for free hotdogs, water, music, and an opportunity to enjoy the great outdoors along the banks of the Nashua River.
All of the fish caught will be released unharmed!
Prizes are given out for the most fish caught, biggest fish caught, smallest fish caught, and the biggest tree limb caught! We aim to provide gifts for all participants but depending on the attendance we may not have gifts for all participants.
** Please note children will need to be accompanied by and adult at all times while on the Lone Pine property.