Lone Pine Hunter's Club is managed by a six person Executive Team, elected from the active membership, and a five person Board of Directors Team. Special committees also exist to plan and coordinate activities such as archery tournaments, annual fishing derby, winter carnival, etc.The purpose of the Directors Team is to evaluate information, ideas, and possible solutions for important matters concerning the club. The Directors research legal, technical, common sense solutions, and bring forward recommendations for the membership to vote for approval or disapproval. The Directors meets on the first Wednesday of each month.
These chairperson's work diligently to provide good information and direction for the benefit of the club and all of its members.
The 2023 Executive members are:
- President - Rocky Morelli
- Vice President - John McCubrey
- Recording Secretary - Daren Bauer
- Financial Secretary & Membership Coordinator - Ted Ede
- Treasurer - Nick Bouchard
- Sentinel - Dana Mandravelis
2023 Board of Directors:
- Board Member - Marco Zompetti
- Board Member - Phil Guilbeault (Acting Chairman of the Board)
- Board Member - Daryl Flynn
- Board Member - Luther McCubrey
- Junior Board Member - Gary Girouard
For emergencies contact Hollis Police at (603) 465-7637
For non-emergencies, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Responses may take up to 3 business days.
Rocky Morelli - Work: (603)-883-4402 - Email: President@lonepinehuntersclub.com