LONE PINE HUNTER’S CLUB
April 16, 2018
LONE PINE HUNTER’S CLUB recognizes the importance of protecting the private information of our members. LPHC collects personal information about members to facilitate communications with and between our members. This information is to be used solely for necessary operational activities.
1. The personal information the Club collects is made up from the information provided by the member and that others provide during your time as a Club member. This includes information obtained through: your completion and submission of our application forms (including our Club membership application form); and our communications with you.
2. The Club does not generally seek to collect sensitive personal information about it’s members. If we do seek to collect sensitive information we will only use that information for the purposed it was asked.
3. In certain circumstances a member may provide information about another member, for example as part of a recommendation. The information about another member is accepted on the understanding the other member has been made aware of how the Club will use and disclose the information.
A. Use of information
1. The Club uses your information for the following main purposes:
• for administration of your membership;
• to provide you with services as part of your membership benefits;
• for membership communications, including sending you the Club newsletter;
• to comply with legal and regulatory requirements.
2. The Club may also use and disclose information in aggregate (so that no individuals are identified) for marketing and strategic development purposes.
B. The Club will not give or sell your information to third parties to allow them to market their goods and services to you, without your express consent.
C. The Club has implemented appropriate steps to help maintain the security of our information and prevent the accidental destruction, loss or unauthorized disclosure of the information.
D. In order to meet Club objectives, volunteer members, may be given, limited access to your personal information. These members act on our instructions and will only use your information as we tell them to.
E. We may disclose your information to third parties, including the police and other governmental bodies, as required by law.
F. Members use of personal information
1. Please note that the Club promises to use your personal information in a proper manner as set out in this policy and the Club requests it’s members to do the same, the Club is not and cannot be responsible for how other members use your information.
2. If it is discovered that a member is using or disclosing other member information for purposes that are not approved, it is considered a violation of the Club Code of Conduct.
G. You have the right to ask for a copy of the information we hold about you . If you find at any time that any of the information we hold about you is incorrect then you should promptly notify us and we will correct the inaccuracy.