Steps to become a member:
- Print and fill out the appropriate membership application below.
- Obtain a Conceal Carry Pistol Permit from your local police department. A copy of the permit must be presented to Lone Pine Hunter's club.
- Obtain sponsorship from an existing Lone Pine Hunter's Club member.
- Attend a regularly scheduled membership meeting and bring the completed application with a signed sponsor.*
- Pay the annual dues and the application fee of $50.
- It takes 2 months to become a member. The first month will be to submit your application, the second month your membership application will be voted on by the existing vested members.
- If accepted as a member, you will start out as a Non-Vested member will all of the rights of a Vested Member except the privilege of voting.
The state of New Hampshire has changed the law for having to have a permit to carry a concealed weapon. They no longer require you to have one. Lone Pine Hunters Club still requires a copy, for our records to be submitted together, with your application. Junior Memberships are also available for members 5 years old to the day before their 18th birthday. Meetings are held on the second Wednesday of every month. The meetings start at 7:00pm.
Come early and enjoy a great meal from the Lone Pine Cafe for only $10.00. Such a good deal.
* - If you don't have a sponsor, attend a regular and show up 1 hour early. Meet our members and explain to them you are looking for a sponsor. Someone is usually willing to sponsor a new member.
For a regular membership application, download either the editable Word document or the PDF.
For a Junior membership application, download either the editable Word document or the PDF.
The below listed document is a list of the different types of Memberships and their club privilege's.
Membership Matrix 4-14-2021